There are various ways to install Portefaix. Choose one of the following options to suit your environment (public cloud, existing Kubernetes cluster, or a single-node cluster which you can use on a desktop or server or in the cloud).
Choose the Portefaix deployment guide for your chosen cloud:
- To use Portefaix on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), follow the GKE deployment guide.
- To use Portefaix on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), follow the EKS deployment guide.
- To use Portefaix on Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), follow the AKS deployment guide.
- To use Portefaix on AlibabaCloud Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK), follow the ACK deployment guide.
- To use Portefaix as your Homelab, follow the Raspberry PI Homelab.
See the Portefaix troubleshooting guide.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.